Support the Orchestra Today
The Whatcom Symphony Orchestra performs music from all ages to inspire audiences of all ages.
- Your support of the WSO Annual Fund sustains our artistic excellence and keeps the music playing. You help us attract acclaimed guest artists, build our music library, maintain our instruments and equipment, bring music to new audiences, and much more. In short, you keep the WSO growing as one of the finest community orchestras in the Northwest.
- Gifts to our WSO Outreach Fund maintain our unique in-school music programs (Musicians in the Schools and Beethoven in the Schools), our Instrument Loan Program, and special performances for children and families. We believe every child can benefit from exposure to great music, and you can ensure that they have the opportunity.
Each donor level also includes all benefits listed at previous levels
- All donors of $50 or more are recognized by name in our concert programs and online.
- Patron donors of $150 to $249 also receive an invitation for two to observe an open dress rehearsal.
- Silver Circle donors of $250 to $399 receive one invitation for two to a post-concert reception.
- Gold Circle donors of $400 to $749 receive an invitation for two to all post-concert receptions during the season.
- Platinum Circle donors of $750 to $1249 receive an invitation for two to all invited dress rehearsals during the season, and the opportunity to sit onstage with the orchestra during one rehearsal.
- Conductor’s Circle donors of $1250 and above receive an invitation to an exclusive event with the Music Director, as well as other special invitations as they become available.
Join us in keeping classical music an important part of our community!
Ready to Donate?
Click the button to go to our donation page!
The Whatcom Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Your contribution is fully tax deductible as provided by law.
The Whatcom Symphony Orchestra is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law
and additional information is available by calling 800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities.