Support the Orchestra Today
The Whatcom Symphony Orchestra performs music from all ages to inspire audiences of all ages.
- Your support of the WSO Annual Fund sustains our artistic excellence and keeps the music playing. You help us attract acclaimed guest artists, build our music library, maintain our instruments and equipment, bring music to new audiences, and much more. In short, you keep the WSO growing as one of the finest community orchestras in the Northwest.
- Gifts to our WSO Outreach Fund maintain our unique in-school music programs (Musicians in the Schools and Beethoven in the Schools), our Instrument Loan Program, and special performances for children and families. We believe every child can benefit from exposure to great music, and you can ensure that they have the opportunity.
Support The WSO
Each donor level also includes all benefits listed at previous levels
- FRIEND ($50-$249)
Name recognition in programs and online
- PATRON ($250-$499)
Invitation for two to a post-concert reception and a dress rehearsal
- SUSTAINER ($500-$999)
Invitation for two to all post-concert receptions and all invited dress rehearsals
- BENEFACTOR ($1,000-$1,999)
Opportunity to sit onstage with the orchestra during one dress rehearsal. Invitation for two to a special event with the Music Director
- MUSICIAN CIRCLE ($2,500-$4,999)
Invitation for two to a special recognition event with the Music Director and musicians
- COMPOSER CIRCLE ($5,000-$9,999)
Two complimentary tickets to each concert on prior request
CONDUCTOR CIRCLE ($10,000+)
Invitation for two to a dinner with the Music Director and a guest artist
Join us in keeping classical music an important part of our community!
Ready to Donate?
Click the button to go to our donation page!
The Whatcom Symphony Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Your contribution is fully tax deductible as provided by law.
The Whatcom Symphony Orchestra is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law
and additional information is available by calling 800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities.